- It is important that you allow at least 12 hours for your chimney or appliance to cool before we arrive.
- Please remove all ash from the fireplace/stove If possible.
- Please remove all ornaments from the mantel piece and hearth before our visit.
- There is no need to cover any floorings or furniture as we use specialist industry covers.
- We use a special industrial vacuum cleaner to catch and remove the falling soot, so we will need approximately a 1.5 metres space in front of the fireplace for the equipment.
- Please allow around 1-2 hours for us to carry out standard chimney sweeping service.
- Please make sure to read our Terms & Conditions Tab above.
- Please note these Bird guards (pictures above) and Vents (pictures below) should only be used on a redundant flue and will have to be removed before sweeping the chimney as these could cause a Chimney Fire. If you have any of these, you need to let me know before I turn up as these will have to be removed prior to sweeping the chimney. This service is available but will add an additional cost to your standard sweep service.
These following Vents; they are NEVER to be used with a live solid fuel burning appliance as they are, as the name implies for venting a redundant flue. They will need to be removed before the live chimney is swept and signed off.